Thursday, June 29, 2006

Wedding Anniversary

Today is James' and my 21st wedding anniversary.

I am married to a great guy who puts his family before his own desires.   He's home on weekends, working on projects for our home and doing things with the girls.  Sometimes I wonder who the helpmeet is!  He helps me in so many ways that he doesn't "have" to.  He knows my physical limits and is there to take over and help, even though he may be tired or even have to take some time off work.  James loves the Lord, and is growing and seeking Him in all areas of our life.  I know that I *never* have to worry that he won't pray and consider what is best for our whole family whenever any decision  has to be made. 

There are so many more things I could list and say, but I will just sum it up with the fact that the Lord has blessed me richly, even though too many times I take it for granted.  James and I have grown and suffered and rejoiced together, and I catch myself almost weekly dreaming about a grand future.  Even though I know I will miss my kids tremendously when they are grown and my nest is empty, I know there will still be a good life with my dear husband. 
Happy Anniversary James!

No comments:

Post a Comment