Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Just Fun

Marissa and Daniella spent the morning a few days ago in the cool of the shade reading (in Daniella's case, looking) at books, then had a nice quiet picnic lunch. 


Today Dad took them to his job site to see this:



Tomorrow (my birthday) my sister, 2 nieces, my mom and dad are all coming over, and we're going to Dollywood.  My sister is from west Tenn, and is visiting my mom and dad, who live about 2 hours away.  She wanted to come over and bring her girls, ages 8 and 4, to DW because they've never been.  It's just a coincidence that it's my birthday, but that's fine.  It will be a fun (but hot) day with my family.  Ordinarily I don't get to see any extended family for my birthday.  I'm excited.
Hope you all have a blessed day tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment