Tuesday, June 13, 2006

  We had a really fun time yesterday at the Smoky Mountain Bloggers Picnic that Maria organized for us.  There was a great turnout--11 moms, 4 dads, and 38 children.  Now, Maria, tell me again WHY was it you didn't want to have this at your house?  : )   The number 38 had something to do with it, I think.
 
In no particular order, there was: Maria, Sami, Betsy, Ashley, Briana, Angie,Gena, her dh Paul, all of their kids (I give up on finding all the links to all the ones I don't know!), Kris, JenIg, Coie, AmyBeth, Annemarie, Vickie, Dawn, and of course me, and my husband, James.  Then there were a whole bunch of kiddos.  AnneMarie's husband and Maria's husband made a short appearance, too. 

That Betsy is such a sweet lady.  I had the best time talking to her over lunch.  Another doll is Angie.  I regret that she and I didn't get to spend more time talking, because she is one of those bloggers that I feel connected to without even meeting her.  I would *love* to spend more time with both of these ladies.  (Well, I love spending time with the rest of you guys, too!) 

Kris and I got to chat about yearbooks for a few minutes.  Didn't I sit next to you at dirty bingo back in the winter?  Kris is one fun lady.  Although she did insult me right off the bat yesterday saying I look just like my avatar.  LOL! 
Here is a picture of the moms and a few of the children.  We couldn't round most of them up from the playground. 



The young adult crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment