Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Marissa's Day

I'm finally getting time to post Marissa's birthday pictures.  The day before her birthday, we went bowling as a family.  That is what she chose as her "party".  At the bowling alley~

Our beautiful girls~



Never take a ballerina bowling!  LOL

She was hillarious, and Ashley and I had a fun laughing at Bri's unique bowling style that she just "discovered" that day. 
The next day was Marissa's 12th birthday, and my parents joined us for a family party on the back deck.  Well, it was  a frozen strawberry cake (homemade), so we started out with the cake inside.~

A girl and her books......deliriously happy!

More books~

New American Girl doll~ Kit.  She also got the Kit movie, and some Kit clothes.

She had a happy, happy 2 days!  Growing up into such a young lady. 
Would you all pray for me?  I keep going to sleep fine, but waking up after 2 or 3 hours, and not able to go back to sleep the rest of the night.  I've done this 3 out of the last 5 nights.  The 2 nights in between, I've slept wonderfully out of sheer exhaustion.  I've been okay the other two days, but this morning I'm completely miserable.  There will definitely be a nap before I go out this afternoon! 
We spent a wonderful day in the mountains yesterday (Briana included), so I will be posting those pictures in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment