Monday, August 21, 2006

Tagged

Well, 2 different people tagged me on the same day with the same tag.  So, I guess everyone really wants to know what it lurking in the hidden places around here!  LOL.  So here are my answers.

5 things in my freezer:
1.  3 bags of red and white wheat berries
2.  1/2 case of whole wheat tortillas
3.  4 lbs. organic blueberries
4.  3 loaves homemade whole wheat bread
5.  a bag of tater tots!  Ha! 

5 things in my closet:   downstairs hall closet
1.  candles
2.  coolers
3.  herbs for cooking
4.  extra bottles of vitamins & herbs for taking
5.  dog leashes

5 things in my car:
1.  atlas
2.  books
3.  handi-wipes
4.  potty chair (for traveling emergencies)
5.  jackets (because in the mtns. you may need one in July)

5 things in my purse:
1.  wallet
2.  photos
3.  crayons
4.  calendar
5.  checkbook

5 things in my wallet:
1.  debit card
2.  library card
3.  money (a little)
4.  homeschool registration card
5.  driver's license

5 people I tag:
1.  PinkFlamingo
2.  DancingFeet
3.  iluvmy3chickiesandtheirdaddytoo
4.  His4Life
5.  ThreeLittleLadies

Feel free to decline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment