Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Day

Quite honestly, I feel terrible.  I have since Friday.  I'm not contagious kind of sick.  It's a condition with my adrenal glands that I have struggled with for about 4 years now.  When it's this bad, I can barely function.  When I get this way, it also affects my emotional state.  I get really down and tearful.  In spite of this, we had a great day on Sunday. 
  We started the day off with a *wonderful* worhip service.  Since I had been out of town until Thurs. night and had a children's church picnic on Sat., we didn't dye our eggs until Sunday.  We usually try to do our egg events on a different day, but it just didn't happen this year.  After we spent a while dying 3 1/2 dozen eggs (!!).....fun.....we hid them from each other.....also fun.  The only bad part of the day was that while we were dying the eggs, I really grieved over Briana not being here.  The Lord helped me on through it, though.  Sunday evening we built a campfire, grilled burgers, ate out on the deck, sat around the fire and made s'mores.  Aside from my exhaustion and Bri not being here, it was a perfect day. 
Saturday's picnic. This is throwing raw eggs at the target.


Good catch~
See the egg flying at the top of the picture?~
racing with a raw egg in a spoon~
Three of my pretty girls~





She has *always* loved dandelions.  We have the yard to prove it.  : )  That's okay.  I'd rather her enjoy simple "childhood" pleasures! 

 
Ashley's baby, Kacie~

Sitting by the campfire~


Many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment