Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun Stuff and Snakes

I've neglected to post some things from friends for a while.  I'm really bad about remembering to come back and do these. 
Jennifer at ZephaniahWay  honored me with the Arte y Pico award. Its creator says this award is “dedicated to many who nourish and enrich the spirit and creativity.”  How wonderful to be seen that way by someone.  Thank you.

Rules:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you copnsider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contrubuites to the blogger community, no matter of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winning, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog thathas given her or him the ward itself.
4) Award-winning and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "
Arte y pico"blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.

My daughter, Ashley, also gave me this award~

I am so thankful for my daughter's friendship and the Godly young woman and nurturer she is. 
Lori tagged me forever ago to list 3 of my favorite things. 
1.  Snuggling with my girls, and having really good talks and giggles with them.
2.  Going on get-aways with my husband.
3.  Quiet time with the Lord, and time alone in the house to recharge.
Marissa and Daniella started their horseback riding lessons Friday and had a blast.  Marissa got in the car, and in a voice that sounded almost like she might blow up : ) , said, "THAT WAS AWESOME!" 
Saturday we drove to my parents' house to pick up Ashley, and we got to visit with them and Briana for several hours. 
Does anyone have any idea what kind of snake this is?
This is closer of the pattern
It gives me a sick feeling just seeing the photo of it!!  Ugh.  He was in our backyard a few weeks ago.  When we first moved here, all we ever saw were black snakes.  Then for many years, since we've had cats, it's been a rare occasion to see one.  Now we've seen two weird ones in the last month.  One was today, but it got away when the girls came running in shrieking. 
Please pray for the toddler son of my friend Denise.  He was admitted into the hospital with his asthma, but had not been responding well to treatments. 
Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment