Thursday, October 11, 2007

On Our Way

We leave tomorrow for Williamsburg.  Marissa is so excited.  The dresses are done----I think----I hope!  I do still have to make Daniella's mob cap today.  Technically, mob caps probably don't go with the style of dresses we made, but they really wanted them.  I have to draw out my own pattern for it, but I hope it won't take me all day.  Most everything possible is already packed, leaving just the things we need tonight and in the morning.  We have someone coming to house and pet sit for us while we're gone.  Please pray for Briana.  She is not feeling well this morning. 
 It looks like our Williamsburg weather is going to be perfect---low to mid 70's and sunny.  We will be spending 2 days in Williamsburg and one day in Jamestown.  That was all we could squeeze in during Briana's fall break from college.  They just get 2 days off.  Actually, here at the last minute, she ended up with an entire week off, but we didn't know that until Monday, so we weren't prepared to leave earlier.  We didn't need to spend any more on hotels anyway.  Due to the housing market (James is a contractor), we're trying to take this trip as frugally as possible.  We're packing in all of our own snacks and bottled water in a backpack.  Lunch will be very expensive in Williamsburg, so for supper we're taking things to eat in the room---turkey sandwiches with raw veggies and fruit one night, hitting the nearby WalMart deli for some rotisseri chicken one night, and....I haven't decided about the 3rd night yet.  Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment