Sunday, January 21, 2007

Am I Weird?

My family would probably give a resounding YES!  But, at least I am not alone!  I have been tagged, and I am to share some of my weirdness with you all.  I will try to give you only a glimpse.  First, I am to state the rules:
rules:  each player of this games starts with 7 wierd things about you.  People who get tagged need to write a blog of their 7 weird things as well as state this rule clearly.  In the end, you need to  choose 7 people to be tagged and list their names....also, leave a comment that says "you've been tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for further info..!
my 7 weird things......
1.  I have never in my life had even a sip of coffee  (I find this totally wise, but I figure 99.9 % of the population would think I'm weird.) 
2.  I do not undecorate from Christmas until at least mid-January.
(Okay, I can't think of *anything* else weird about myself.  Let me go ask my children!)
3.  I am addicted to cardboard boxes (see a previous entry)
4.  Okay, this one grosses my family out.  I put water on my granola every morning, with just a touch of milk.  (There IS an explanation.   But you would probably still think it's weird.)
5.  I put mayo on my hotdogs.  I never really knew this was weird until it freaked out a bunch of people, who saw Ashley do the same thing.  Eeew.  Don't put mustard on it.  Why ruin a perfectly good hotdog?
6.  I can't stand tomatoes.  I actually have no idea what they taste like.  I just can't stand the texture of them.  My mouth can find them in a second in a bite of salad or sandwich.  Yuck, yuck, yuck.  Same for onions and celery in a casserole or something.  I do not want my casseroles to crunch.   I use onion granules.
7.  Most of the time, I don't like to listen to music at home or in the car.  Sometimes I like old time  gospel songs, and sometimes I like instrumental, but usually I just like the quiet. 
7 people I tag, only if they want to do it:
poshred1
iluvmy3chickiesandtheirdaddy2
threelittleladies
SweetHomeTennessee
PinkFlamingo
DancingFeet
His4Life



Letitia

No comments:

Post a Comment