Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Introduction

Hi All,
   My name is Letitia, and I homeschool in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee.  (Does that mean I can officially join the Smoky Mountain Gang online, too?!)  As my profile says, we have been homeschooling for 12 years, since our oldest was in 2nd grade.  She graduated from our homeschool last year.  Ashley is now 19, and taking online courses in creative writing, along with volunteering, occassional mission trips, taking ballet (her 16th year), helping me out with her sisters, and going to two Bible studies.  Briana is 16, a junior, ready to drive, is in her 13th year of ballet, her 12th year of piano, and loves drama and singing.  She is also a tremendous blessing and help to me.  Marissa is 8, and is my true drama queen.  She takes tumbling, and loves horses, playing baseball with her dad, mud, and many other active things--and not so active ones like the computer.  Daniella will be 5 in April, and she is our little fireball.  She is never still, and she is the queen of facial expressions.  She is the best hugger in the world!  Marissa and Daniella were both born in Guatemala, and the Lord blessed us extraordinarily by bringing them into our family.  Maybe I'll tell about their stories one day.
   The Lord has blessed me with a super patient husband, and we are seeking to continually grow together in the Lord-individually, as a couple, and as parents.
   Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you'll comment often on our crazy, eventful life where we seek to honor the Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment