Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Coming and Going

It has definitely been a whirlwind week here at our home.  We had a really nice vacation, and I have pictures and cool things to share, but that will be next post.  It has been an eventful, emotional week being home. 
We got home from Florida on Tuesday about 5:00 pm.  My parents had been here pet sitting, so we unloaded and visited with them.  They left about 3:00 Wed., and the rest of the day was spent washing mounds of clothes.  Also on Tuesday night, I got a message from a searcher we had hired that she had found and talked to Daniella's birthmother. 
Thursday, in addition to continuing the clothes mounds, I had to go shopping with Briana for about 2 hours.  I came in changed clothes and immediately left with Daniella to go to a wedding dress rehearsal where she was a flower girl.  That was 5:00-6:30. 
The wedding was on Friday, and by the time we were early for pictures and went to the reception, Daniella and I were there from 4:00-10:30.  The rest of the family came at 6:00.  Marissa passed out programs for the wedding. 
Saturday, I had to take Briana s

No comments:

Post a Comment