Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Guess Who

Guess who I got to spend time with today!  What a neat surprise to see her when I got to our homeschool group's used book sale.  I swore her to secrecy that she would not blog about what an airhead I was this morning.    It was really bad.  I must have been stressed and not known it.  Anyway, it was fun.  This lady was, of course, there.  She's everywhere!  She's everywhere!  LOL  And, it's always fun to spend time with her.  Ask about joining her FATIGUE Club!!!  Really, you must--even if you aren't tired, ask her!! 
Well, surprisingly enough, I bought less than I sold.  I only made it home, though, with $11 profit.  I don't think I made much more than that at the one we had in April.  I still have 4 boxes full of books to get rid of.  I think I will try to sell a few on the forums here. 
Thankfully there was a wonderful wind at the park today, because the temp was 95.  The wind made it bearable. 
Stay Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment