Monday, May 15, 2006

Tagged

I am supposed to post 6 new things about myself.  I'm not sure if I know 6 new things about myself!  Let's see...

1.  I grew up in Mississippi.  We moved to Tennessee 16 years ago. 

2.  I have one sister who lives on the opposite side of Tenn.  Come to think of it, most things about us are opposite!  : )

3.  When we went to Guatemala to adopt our 2 girls are the only 2 times I have ever been on an airplane. 

4.  I like to visit new places.  The last new place we went was a trip to Philadelphia, P.A. and Cape May, N.J.  I also like to revisit places, especially the beach.  I love to camp (in our pop-up, complete with toilet and shower--I've grown too old for tents and bathhouses in the middle of the night!)  I, especially like to camp in state parks in the off time when the campgrounds are almost empty. 

5.  I like to read, and when I'm in a good book, I usually end up neglecting everything else.

6.  When I was much younger, I spent a lot of time hiking, backpacking, river canoeing (even canoed over a small waterfall), waterskiing, etc.  Now, I'm much more into walks, sitting on the dock or beach looking at the water, collecting seashells, leisurely bike rides, and sitting by the campfire. 

So there are 6 very random things about myself.  Odd what pops into your mind when you're trying to come up with these things.  The 7th one I thought of was how much I hate mud.  Go figure!
Have a blessed day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment