Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Sneak Peek


I thought I'd give a sneak peek at what I'm wearing to the wedding. : D











It's navy, as you can tell, with the little rhinestones going all the way around the neck line. In case you haven't heard, bling is the 3rd official color of this wedding. haha! It didn't show up in the pictures I tried to take, but it also has a "swag" across the stomach over to the left side, which is also on the bridesmaid and flower girl dress. I didn't set out to look for that, or even the bling, but it's a very cool find. Briana and I are both super happy with my dress. : )

Silver is the 2nd official color! (Lilac is the first.) Please ignore my rough, dry feet that are desperate for lotion, sun, and a pedicure. I hope to solve all 3 in the next 9 weeks!! And, see, they (the shoes, not my feet) have just a touch of bling, too! : ) I've had fun with this. What I dreaded SO very much, and thought would be a monsterous, evil task, turned out pretty fun and easy.

5 comments:

  1. Well, I see you can't really see the bling on my shoes that well, but there's a little rectangle of bling on the top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I'm so glad it turned out to be a good experience for you. I really, really want to see the rest of the dress, though! The shoes are too cute, and with such a nice little heel. I can see the bling, now that you point it out. :) Do we really have to wait to see the whole dress?? How many more days?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dress and shoes both are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Letitia! It's great to read all the wedding prep stuffs. Sounds exciting. Praying for a blessed union.
    ~Betsy

    ReplyDelete