Tuesday, March 2, 2010

ANNIE

Briana is in ANNIE, which opened on Feb. 5th.

Ms. Hannigan with the orphans

Hooverville~Briana is in the center

At Warbuck's house~Briana is just to the left of "Grace".

Briana in back being lifted high!

"The silk sheets? No, the satin sheets, I think."

NYC

NYC~ Briana is in yellow

NYC

NYC~ Briana is the one in the middle up in the air. : )

"Immediate seating. We have immediate seating."

The Bert Healy Show~ The ventriloquist is Briana's young man, Troy. He was most of the other numbers, too.

Briana delivering a telegram (to Troy). Here he is the President's aide.

"Annette" and "Cecil"

These are just a few of the over 1200 pictures James took at dress rehearsal!! : ) I've seen the show twice, and hope to go back again in about a week and a half. I'm missing that girl. Only seen her once in the last 8 weeks. Ashley and I plan to go over for 3 or 4 nights for some mother/daughter/sister time. James has actually seen her a couple of more times, so I'm ready for my turn. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment