Saturday, January 3, 2009

We're Almost There!

I'm blogging from a hotel in Ocala, FL!  It's been a relaxing couple of days as we took our time coming to south Florida.  We were able to get a great deal on a hotel, so we stayed two nights on the road so that we could get checked in to the campground early today, have plenty of time to set up, get showers tonight, and mom and dad not start the trip exhausted!  We've had a great trip down, and my 2 little girls are ready to explode.  We've already had lots of good talks and giggles, and I'm now ready for this trip.
  Tomorrow, after a day in Magic Kingdom, we are having a late dinner with Minnie and friends at the Colonial restaurant in MK.  The girls brought their Colonial dresses that we had made for Williamsburg, as the characters will also be dressed in Colonial attire.  Monday we will be at Epcot. 
   I don't suppose I have much newsworthy to blog about, but wanted to check in since I will be occupied for a few days.  Say a prayer for Daniella's kitty to be okay.  We were leaving both cats in the house for a few days until my parents get there to pet and house sit, but we could never find Daniella's cat to get him in.  So, he will be outside for 4 1/2 days with no one around.  We left food on a gated porch, so that dogs can't get to it (the possums still can!), but my main concern is that he won't think we deserted him, and he wonder off and not come back.  He is an indoor/outdoor cat.  Daniella loves that cat to pieces. 
  I hope everyone's new year is off to a great start.  I have a long line of people waiting for this computer, so I think my time is up!  I'll have lots of pictures to share in about a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment